In order for your artwork to be displayed, the eligible participant/employer must fill out the Art Show Agreement (see "Art Show Agreement" link towards the bottom of the page) and take a photo of each piece of art and submit both in a single email. Photos are the only acceptable form of display. Submissions will not be considered without both agreement and photo(s) together.
Submissions must be emailed by clicking the "Submit Your Art Email" link at the bottom of the page or by emailing email@example.com directly. Please read carefully, the following submission guidelines:
- Acceptable photo formats are: jpg, png and tiff. File size should not exceed 5 MBs.
- No more than 4 submissions per eligible participant/employer.
- The file(s) should be named using the following naming scheme: Name of artist - Title of work - Category. For example: Jane Doe - Moonlight - Photography.
- In the body of the email submission, please include:
- Artist name
- Participant name
- Phone Number
- Name(s) of exhibits, number of exhibits and category
- Categories are: oil painting, drawings, watercolor, weaving, acrylic, construction, collage, photography, sculpture, ceramics, stained glass, computer graphic art, safety promotions and miscellaneous.
- The Educational and Cultural Trust Fund will use their discretion to determine what is and is not appropriate content. Inappropriate content will not be displayed.
- Submissions will not be considered without both agreement and photo(s) together.
Click here for "Art Show Agreement"
Click here for "Submit Your Art Email"
For questions and more information, you may contact the Educational and Cultural Trust Fund at 718-591-2000 Ext. 1500.