The Joint Industry Board has a learning management system to deliver online training courses to IBEW Local Union No. 3 Members. Individuals enrolled in a course were notified by email and or letter.
- Please read through this document in it’s entirety before starting the course. If you click the link immediately, this window will close and you will not be able to see the remainder of the instructions. Generating a printed copy of this document so that you can refer to it after you have started the course is also advisable.
- Go to the Learning Management System website by clicking on the following link or by typing it into your web browsers address bar www.jiblearning.org. On the log in page enter the log in code and password in the appropriate section of the screen.
- Your “Login Code” will be the 10 digit personal identification number that was supplied to you by the Joint Board DO NOT change your User Login code! Your default password has been supplied to you and you will be required to change this immediately after your initial log in to the system. Once this information is entered please click on the “LOGIN” button.
- If this is your first time logging into the system, you will be prompted to change your password. First, type in the default password into the appropriate box then enter your new password and retype it in the next box and click submit. If you have successfully changed your password, you will see the following message: PASSWORD CHANGED SUCCESSFULLY. CLICK ON DASHBOARD LINK ABOVE TO CONTINUE.
- On the upper right hand side of the screen you will see the word Dashboard. Click on the word Dashboard and you will be brought to your home screen.
- Look for the Available Classes to Meet IDP Requirements box and click on the Launch or Resume button to start the course. At this point, you will be redirected to another page where you will be able to begin your course.
- Please keep in mind…
- You will have to make sure your pop up blockers are off and that your internet browser is compatible with the learning management system. For help on how to make these setting adjustments, click on the online course tips and instructions link under "Important Documents" on the right hand side of this page.
- Please see the "Important Documents" section on the right side of this page for specific information for the OSHA 10 and 30 hour courses.
If you need technical assistance, please call the Joint Industry Board’s support desk at (718) 591-2000, Extension 1499 or email at email@example.com.
Log on directly to access the system and take courses.