The Plan allows a participant to receive the following benefits, subject to the submission of proper documentation.
- Supplementary Unemployment Benefits
- Supplementary Workers’ Compensation Benefits
- Supplementary Disability Benefits
- Supplementary Economic Assistance Benefits (medical, dental, Long-Term Care, Medicare Part B and COBRA premiums)
- Supplementary Financial Assistance Benefits (delinquent rent & mortgage)
- Vacation and Supplementary Vacation Benefits
- Holiday Benefits
- College Tuition Reimbursement
- Non-College Private School Tuition
- Jury Duty Benefits
- Funeral Leave Benefits
- Adoption Expenses
Simply complete the Application for Benefits and attach the requested documentation.
Upon your retirement or withdrawal from the industry, you may apply for weekly Supplemental Unemployment Benefits until your account balance is exhausted.
For most participants, contributions ceased as of January 1, 2005. However, some participants continued to receive contributions through February 28, 2005.
To determine which plan is the primary plan for any of these benefits, review the payment benefit chart.