Life Events

Moved Recently?

When your address changes, submit a Change of Address Form to the Members’ Records Department at the Joint Industry Board. To change your address for the 401(k) Plan, call Prudential Retirement at (877) JIB-401K or (877) 542-4015. Please be sure to keep your contact information current with the Joint Industry Board at all times.